Tribute act Take That 2
Top tribute act Take That 2 are coming to Glasgow.
The band will be at the Pavilion next month and were giving away three pairs of tickets for the show.
The band feature the full line-up of Gary, Mark, Howard, Jason and Robbie. Each of the artists have studied every detail of their character in depth to increase the genuine feel of their performance.
Correctly answer this question for your chance to win:
Which band member of Take That has been a judge on The X Factor?
(1) Robbie Williams (2) Gary Barlow (3) Jason Orange
Call 0900 586 0590 and follow instructions (61p/min) or text the word GWCOMP1 followed by a space then your answer (1, 2 or 3), your name, full address including postcode and email address to 85858 (s1.50/text).
Terms & Conditions
1. Lines close at noon on Tuesday, February 19. Landline calls cost 61p/min plus network extras max 2.5mins. Payphones and mobiles will be higher. Texts cost s1.50 each plus one standard network rate message. For SMS, you may receive details of other related promotional offers and services, if you do not wish to receive these add NOINFO to the end of your message.
2. Three winners aged 18 and over selected at random after lines close from all correct entries received.
3. Winner: Prize as described.
4. Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives, delivered within 28 days of competition closing date.
5. Standard Trinity Mirror plc rules apply, see www.dailyrecord.co.uk/rules
SP: J. Media UK Ltd, SW4 7BX. Helpline: 0844 800 1188 (local rate).
Take That 2 are performing at the Pavilion on Friday, March 1. Tickets cost s18 and can be booked by visiting the Pavilion website on www.paviliontheatre.co.uk or calling 332 1846.