Jun 6 2012
Crowne plaza Glasgow Image 2
HERE’S your chance to show Dad he’s No1 with a tasty Father’s Day family lunch including a bottle of house wine and soft drinks for the kids at the One restaurant in Crowne Plaza, Glasgow.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the sound of the hotel’s live pianist while the team of chefs create a delicious, three-course lunch for you, happy in the knowledge the washing up will be taken care of.
And if that’s not enough of a treat, there will be a special gift for the Dads.
Bookings cost £18.50pp, under 11s eat free. For more info, call 306 9988 or visit www.qmh-hotels.com/calendarofevents.
HOW TO ENTER:
Correctly answer this question for your chance to win:
David Beckham has how many children?
(1) 3 (2) 4 (3) 5
CALL 0900 586 0594 and follow instructions (61p/min)
OR TEXT the word GLASWIN2 followed by a space then your answer (1, 2 or 3), your name, full address including postcode and email address to 85858 (£1.50/text).
Terms & Conditions
1. Lines close at noon on June 13, 2012. Landline calls cost 61p/min plus network extras, max 2.5 mins. Payphones and mobiles will be higher. Texts cost £1.50 each plus one standard network rate message. For SMS you may receive details of other related promotional offers. If you do not wish to receive these add NOINFO to the end of your message.
2. One winner aged 18 and over selected at random after lines close from all correct entries received.
3. Prize is 4 tickets to Father’s Day lunch on Sunday, June 17, 2012. Prize includes a bottle of house wine and soft drink for each guest under 18.
4. Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives, delivered within 28 days of competition closing.
5. Std Trinity Mirror plc rules apply, see www.dailyrecord.co.uk/rules
SP:J Media UK Ltd. Call: 0844 800 1188.